Saturday, May 18, 2013

Pizza rolls

So I´m just out of school and ready for the world! Well almost. I have decided to go for a road trip, where I end up I´m not really sure of. But I thing I know is you get hungry of adventures so I have made pizza rolls to take with me. This is like the best of both world, they are rolls and pizza! And so good. the recipe I found here: http://www.kokaihop.se/recept/pizza-bullar but it´s i Swedish so I have translated it i google to you here:

HOW TO DO IT:
1. The dough is mixed with advantage in the assistant. Ketchup can be exchanged with chili sauce or tomato puree or maybe a little of each.
2nd Melt the butter and add the milk, heat to 37 degrees.
3rd Crumble the yeast in the bowl and the way degspadet, salt and sugar. Stir to melt the yeast.
4. Add the egg and about. 13 cups flour (I used 750 gr + 0.5 cups to utbaket). Working together to form a smooth dough. Add the row. more flour.
5th Let rise for 30 minutes.
6. Chop the ham or bacon into small pieces, mix spices.
7. Knead the dough a little and divide it into two parts.
8. Roll out into a rectangle 1/2 inch thick.
9. In every part wide at 1 cup ketchup, but leave approx. 1 cm with no ketchup on the long side, (so that the roll stick together later).
10th Sprinkle half of the filling on each rectangle, the ham with spices and cheese (save some cheese for garnish).
11. Roll up like a Swiss roll.
12. Turn on the oven to 225 degrees.
13. Cut the roll into 2-2.5 cm thick slices and place on a plate.
14. Let rise for 15-20 minutes.
15. Brush with beaten egg.
16. Sprinkle some cheese on the buns as garnish.
17. Bake in the oven for approx. 8-12 minutes.
18. Served warm but is also good cold.
19. Can be frozen.

I had cheers, ham and mushrooms and some feta cheese in and some pizza spices. And the best thing is that you can eat them for breakfast or just a snack.

Hope you give it a try

Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment