Monday, June 24, 2013

Scrapbook page "Barock"

So bye this time I think you know what paper I´m going to use today. But yes of course! The panduro design "cirkus" paper pad. Today the paper is a green one with clovers and withe distressing. And the photo you ask, is of my late horse Barock. "Bamse" as he was known was a amazingly kind dressage horse that I was supposed to compete with. Unfortunately he injured his hoof and did not get better. So this is for he.



With this page I want to add some more white, the photo of Bamse is of him in the snow and I so I want bring that to the layout. So I have taken a piece of old grunge board that don´t have any pieces left, so I use the negative. I choose one and mask of the others. Then I just take some white paint and a sponge and paint away. One in each corner.

Sense the page already is distressed in white the flourish will not "jump" of the page, it will be more discreet. If you want yours to pop, choose a color that is in contrast to the background.








  When the paint is dry I take out what I think I wnat to use. My dymo, pearls (from Panduro), flowers, the photo (the edge is distressed), brads (from Victoria House of Design), pearl swirls (Zva) and some leafs  (from Petaloo).

Then I just put it all together.












And this is what happend.

Love Julia


No comments:

Post a Comment