Saturday, July 6, 2013

Puppie siting

Puppie sitting? But yes of course. This little angles are now just four week and that means that they are full of Life, at least for twenty minuets at the time. The kennel owner had a dog show so that means that "The kennelGirl" comes to the rescue. ( The kennelGirl that me, I have a t-shirt that conforms that ;))

So some weekend I that my car and drive to the kennel and spend the day puppie sitting, just your normal weekend job, no? Oh well I have never been call normal, to late to start now.

What to know more about this angles? go to http://www.kennelaround.com/

Just some short about the PBGV. We have had this breed for about 19 years, so this is purely my experience.
- They are a hunting dog! Don´t let any body try to tell you differently. Of hundred dog it´s one that don´t hunt.
- They are perfect family dogs, they love to sleep in the bed with you and would do so all day if they could.
- They are extremely positive, there are no problems according to this dogs. They are like clowns.
- They don´t shed and are rarely sick or has problems. A healthy breed. Well this how ever is a bit different depending on were you look. The dog I know are healthy. I do know that in France they have some eye problems that they are working hard one breeding away.

So thinking about a PBGV? I would recommend them to you that likes to hunt, deer or hare, have a big fence yard and want a fun loving dog. But make sure the kennel is a good one, the purely hunting kennels tend to forget about the dogs look. Why I the dogs look in portend when I´m just going to hunt with it you ask. How good those a dog run with a to long back or crocked front legs. That the reason we breed dog, horses, cow etc.. The breeding plan we fowl to get a stronger and healthier dog, horse, cow etc..

I hope that this has helped you and as I said, this is just my thoughts and if you would like to know more just leave a comment.
Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment