Monday, July 8, 2013

Scrapbook Page "Julia"

 A simple page about myself. Yes, why not. You see I´ve just got this new paper pad (well it´s quite old but I´ve just bought it) and I wanted to do something with it and so I found this photo of me from February and got stared. So the papers is from DCWV "french country stack", the flowers from Petaloo, pearls from Zva and the big metal flower is from PYHobby. Is a Swedish Webb shop and the reason I love it is for that they are really cheap. Here in Sweden scrapbooking is really expensive, almost all the material is shipped here from the US so even if it´s cheap over there it get pricey over here. That why it´s so good that their is cheaper places. But even though they are cheap they have amazingly good stuff there. So if you live in Sweden or just visiting, make time to visit http://www.pyhobby.se/.
I though I would share this with you. Wheal I did the page this two decided to take a nap on my bed. The only place in the entire house where they are not aloud to be. (I some what allergic, not much but enough the have difficulty breathing)  But they are so adorable. You might know Svea the black one and the other fatty is Tolos, yes after the aristocats.

That was what I wanted to say for today.
Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment