Monday, July 29, 2013

Sleepy hounds

I found this pic of Kerstin and Fridolf snuggling up in a bed made for one. It´s like the Swedish saying, "Finns the hjärterum finns det stjärterum". It means right of, if their is a place in the heart their is a place for one´s bottom.  Any how, to the layout! As you can see very simple with a slash of yellow. I like the polaroid feeling the photo mat gives and the white title breaks of the romantic of the lace and roses. The crystal swirls is also something new, from my pearl upsizing.  Also the small blue and lilac flowers I have altered a bit from when I got them. I took some green ink in the middle of them. This to give them some more dementien. This trick I found very good and can by used on practically any flowers.  


Can't get enough? Check out my Instagram, JuliaMMKallen for more randomness ;)
Love Julia 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment