Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Macaroons







There is some things that we want to be able to do and when we finally take the step that step is a leap. Yes for me that is about making macaroons. I was so scared and when they finally where done I was so pride that my head almost the size of a watermelon.












The recipe is from Leila:
http://www.leila.se/english/recipes/pastries/macaroons/index1,71.htm?id=688

I did this in two flavors. Chocolate and vanilla cream. (the Cream is really yellow, this is because the eggs are organic and the hens are grass fed so the yoke then is really yellow) and a neutral with raspberry cream. But I have to say that the raspberry is a bit better, the berry's where frozen so they get a bit sour. This I think is good so that it breaks of all the sweetness.
Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment