Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Latout: Summer time

It feels just like the summer is over but we are all ready in the end of October! It has been a truly beautiful fall here in Sweden but the though of the cold winter and icy roads is not something that we long for. So I took out this two photos from the past summer.

All the paper are from dcwv and the washi tape are from panduro and pyhobby
 The title is made with a prima alphas stamp set that I took a white pen to the bottom of the letters.
The brads are from one pack from Victoria´s design house. The round journal spot is from k&company.
I do love the Swedish summer and fall... The winter is very beautiful and so is the spring... Well I think I may survive the coming winter, but I think it´s a good idea to have some "summer time" to look at ;)
Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment