Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Challenge yourself.

I love my stamps and some I have had for years but I usually color them in the same way. So I challenged myself to color them in a new way.
So I took it all with my down stairs. Some times it helps to move, just to focus on what you are working on and not the card laying next to you.
 I don´t have any copics or pro markers but I have seven distress inks. I have them in this box where I normally would have brads and such. But in this one the inks and under I have put pieces of paper with the inks on. That Way I see what color it is and how light- dark it can be. The colors, if you can´t read my hand; tumbled glass, worn lipstick, peeled paint, tea dye, vintage photo, spun sugar & mustard seed.
 So I stamped them and colored them in a way I never have done before. I´m so happy with the result, so colorful.
I see and take part in allot of challenges but some times it´s fun to just challenge yourself.  The best part is the reward is right a way. I hope you feel inspeared.
Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment