Friday, January 17, 2014

2014 yearbook

Hello! I´m back!  And I have a project to show you and that is this years yearbook. I did do one last year : Here. Last year I though I would use it every year but I did a new one with my favorite paper line from 2013, it´s the Circus from Panduro.
 To do this book you´ll need 6 12*12 papers that are bit heavier. Fold the paper in half. Then open it up and fold it at the other way about 4" down. Then you´ll have one page with two pockets. My book is about 6*8" and the pages is put in with tough of the colors after the months.
The book I put together with black organza trough eyelets. I didn´t decorate very much just washitape and a dymo for the months. So the lace tape is over the pocket edge and the book tape is underneath the dymo.
Now just put the book together and start to fill with memory's. Here is my first of the year from My Dog.

Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment