Friday, January 24, 2014

Layout: My Sweetheart

I have made a layout, it has been ages sens I´ve done a layout. But now I´ve been playing around with the "sweet christmas" from Panduro and the more I use it the more I love it.

On this layout I´ve use the panel page and colors in pink and lilac. In the panels I put some panduro washi tape and I use cut-outs from the stack as embellishments. The buttons are vintage from my grans sewing box mixed with finds of my own.
 The bigger flowers are old ones from Prima, the big pink one I did out of some white fabric and sprayed with a pink perfect pearl. Then I have some smaller lily's and leafs. The pearl swirls are one of my favorite and I just cut them up so they fit.
 Here are some of the cut-outs. I just distressed the tags and put them on this pear shaped safety-pin.
 Another cut-out becomes a mat for the title. Can I say it to much, that I love my dymo!
 Jet another cut-out, they are just so pretty!
 My Sweetheart, Britta, she is really cheeky this one.
  I´m so in love with this shabby chic layout that I don´t want to put it away, will have to find a place for it so that I can see it!

Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment