Sunday, January 26, 2014

Tilda with a rose

Guess what! I did another card... I know it´s chocking ;) But that´s not all, the papers that I used is from panduros "Sweet Christmas". I just love this papers and I have used then quite alot. So today I made a shabby chic card with a magnolia stamp, Tilda holding a rose. This stamps is older and I´m not sure that name it has but if you know just leave a comment :)

So distressed is the word of the day and almost all products are from panduro. 

 The flowers where white but with a light mist changed that. The blue roses
I just dipped in the bottle... I know I´m such a rebel X)
 Tilda is colored with distress ink and I´m trying out a new way to do her
checks. So it´s worn lipstick that is really blended and I´m loving it so I sticking with this.
Curled stems and vintage buttons, you know the drill. 

 Some fran-tage around the image and don´t forget the lace, I almost did...
An old pearl thing get to finish of the photos of this card.
This card is in the challenge over at Tildas town

Here are some more projects using that paper line:

And if you want to see how I put this together you can go here: Here
It´s my first youtube so bare that in mind and my camera died when I was putting on the flowers... Well I hope you´ll like it and maybe I´ll make more :)
Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment