Friday, February 14, 2014

All that spring






Don´t judge me now but I have a new Tilda paper pad, "All That Spring", I mean there is a bunny with wings! That colors and the bunny and all beautiful flower, just pure love!

And sense it´s the 14 of February what is more perfect than love? Today´s card is a card only using the "all that spring" papers



The colors are Pink and peal blue for this card to a friend of mine that are injured and need some love to heal ;)
 And by now you know what I like to do to my roses. I like them white and then spry them with a pink perfect pearl mist, or dip them in it.
 This bunny is a cut-out  in the pad and is just so cute so he got the best place ;)
 This mod pogde Resin butterfly is just coated with a lilac pearl paint.
 Even the inside got some lovely cut-outs.

I hope this card will help my friend feel better and that you all like this card, because I love it! 
I tell you to get this pad while you can, if not just because the bunny with wings!

Love Julia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment