Saturday, February 1, 2014

Valentinesday card

It´s February and it´s snowing like crazy over here in Sweden witch gives me an excuse to stay in and make a card. And I though why not make a valentine card?

The papers are from Panduros "Sweet Christmas" paper pad.
 This little photo of the girls are from a Melissa Frances sheet with allot of vintage photos on.
 This roses where white before I sprayed them with a pink perfect pearl mist. When they had dried I put gule around the edges and poured glitter on. The result is that the roses looks like they have been out in the frost.
And that book page flower I have made and just put a pink pearl in the center.
 This wings are from a raping paper that I cut out and placed on either side of the image.
 This lace I found and took it before my mom saw it ;) I mean what don´t you do for lace?!
 And what is a card without a dymo?
 Tilda is colord with distress ink and Here you can see it happen ;) And some fran-tage is just necessary.

In the challenges :

Love Julia



No comments:

Post a Comment