Friday, March 7, 2014

Easter Blog candy!!!

I know Easter is coming late this year but I have already seen the Easter bunny! Or was it Brittas...? How ever the Easter bunny is, has left some candy to celebrate Easter and that my blog is 1 years old!

The candy is both from my own stash and from Magnolia in Borås
 This stuff are my favorite so I have made some flowers and pebbels to you and there is 10 vintage pearl buttons.
 I just love this Tilda stamp holding a bird so I just have to have it in this candy together with a sweet-heart.
 More goodies from Magnolia! Some Knick Knackers, some huge white flowers and 5 hatpins.
 And what is Easter if not feathers? and a super cute yellow butterfly.
 I love yellowed book-pages so you´ll get some too and this amazing mercury Easter eggs to hang in your birch branches. 2 are mat and 2 are more shiny and I just have to say that I want to keep them!!!
 Some shabby chic trim couldn´t hurt
 Last but not lest, is this card from me to you
 And here you have it all:
I hope you are as exited as I am! So what do you have to do to win?
1, Follow this blog
2, leave a comment telling me what you like to most
in this giveaway
3, spread the word, use the image in my sidebar, if you have a blog.

And that is it! The end date is the 7 of April and everyone is welcome to join in regardless where you live 
Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment