Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Man-card & new video!

Hello and good day to you all!
I just have to say that I love playing with my new Distress markers! They are so easy and the colors are so pretty.

But to this card, I was surfing around and saw that magnolia-liciouschallengeblog new challenge is "It´s a guy thing" and I had already planed to make a man-card (ha ha man-card, I´m too funny) so this challenge came at the right time with so much  inspiration.
 It´s not easy to make a masculine card, so I tend to just use neutral colors and some metallic embossing

Papers from Prima- engraver and black cardstock
Embossing from stampendous- aged silver and pearl micas
dymo
Stamp- Magnolia Edwin
Distress markers: 
    Skin: Tattered Rose & spun sugar
    Hair: Antique linen
    Hat: Tea dye, walnut stain (band) wild honey
    Jacket: Antique linen & scattered straw
    Bow: Victorian velvet
    Vest: Scattered straw & Wild honey 
    Pants: Weathered wood
    Shoes: tea dye

If you want to see how I did here is a new video: Here and if that wasn´t enough I have an another video coming up of how I put together the card so keep a look out for that.

Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment