Saturday, March 15, 2014

Princess Tilda

Hello! the weekend is here and I just have to show you this card I made last night. You see at a moment of weakness a drove to my local scrap-store and I found so stuff that I wasn´t expecting to find, so I got them... I you know what? I´m in love! It´s the Primas Princess paper that is just to cute and the 3*4 atc card are just right. So I barley got through the door  before I started to play with this adorable papers!

 The flowers are from the same haul and just pimped with some glitter glue from dove craft
 This sweet bird is from mod podge resin mold and are so easy to make
 Tilda and all the edge work are done in Versa Fine- smoky gray to get that inked look and I think in worked out well with the pastel colors.

Have a great Saturday and check out my latest video (link in the sidebar)
Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment