Thursday, March 6, 2014

ShabbyChic Tilda

Hello  all of my crafty friends, I´m back with a new card! And just to change it up, lets start with the card ;)

I´m just going to start with saying that I love this shabby chic/ vintage card.
The paper I have made myself with a prima lace stamp and some glimmer mists.
 The butterfly resin is made in the mod-podge mold then sprayed with pink perfect pearl and some white paint.  The book-page rose is made out of twirled book-pages and a pink pearl in the center.
 This pocket is made from some craft wrapping paper and the tag is just a piece of scrappapper.
 All of the flowers (not the book.page one) is from Magnolia and I have just sprayed and painted over them to give them the shabby-chic treatment.
 The clock is cut out from a Prima paper and covered in crackle-accent.
 And this lovely Tilda is colored with distress ink and she got some stickels on the halo.

This card is in the challenges over at:
live and love crafts
tildas town
magnolia-liciouschallengeblog
magnolia down under challenges

I hope you like this card as much as I do and have a great weekend!
Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment