Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Super Easy Card

Hello, all crafty people!
Making cards are fun but sometimes you´ll have to make them fast and them it´s not so fun. But if you only have 10 min to make a birthday card, don´t fear. The key is to have a simple template to follow. I made a quick video to show you just how easy it is to make: Here

On this card I used 1 sheet of cardstock (DCWV- mat stack) and 1 sheet patterned paper (basic grey- lucille) You can use any papers, the best is double-sided or from the same collection.
 Stamp- wild rose- Party presents . I used distress marker and you can see it Here
Another tip is to have ready images, when I don´t feel inspired I color stamps. This way I´ll always have ready images and it gets the inspiration going.


Don´t forget to check out the new videos and come back soon
Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment