Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Vintage Memories- Cheval

It´s April! Britta was out a full night last night (tonight she sleeps inside, I´m not used to her sleeping out. baby steps...) so the spring has come to Sweden!
Today I have a Layout to shear with you that I made after watching a Live With Prima class with Limore Webber and the class was: Vintage Memories.
I just love the Live With Prima if not just to have them talking in the background when I´m crafting. Anyway the main thing that I took with me after her class was that she doesn´t glue the edges. This way you can add more stuff under and keep layering. So I gave it a try and I´m so in love with the result!






I just love making this kind of LO, the ones that you do just to try out a new technique or medium. Because even if the LO doesn´t turn out perfectly you still have something to be proud of. 

The papers are all Prima and from Marin Smith- Romance Novel collection. I have wanted this papers for ever and that the scrapbook fair this weekend I found 2 sheet so I got them but I would love to have more from this and Marion's other collections.

And don´t forget to check out my latest youTube video ;)
Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment