Thursday, May 1, 2014

a Friend- layout

One year ago this photo was taken of me (on the right) and my roommates.  I can hardly believe it has been a year so now I have opened up Spotify and listen on the same music as a year ago. (allot of Pitbull and  Nickelback XD) 
So I really wanted to make a layout that was spring, light and happy. White and pink to start with and then some color pops. 



 Sense the layout is mostly white and pink I took in this teal/ blue color paper and center to make the layout pop.
 The little tile is from Prima´s 6* Princess pad.
 And this big blue flower is also from prima and inked with "vintage photo"
 The title:
 Some black to add some contrasts to all the white and pinks.
 In the video you´ll see just how to make this spring flowers.
Papers:    Basic Grey
               My Mind´s Eye
               Panduro- Tilda
               Prima
Doily:      Pysselskafferiet
Title:        K & company 
Mists:     Tattered Angel- glimmer mist
              Perfect Pearls mists
              Lind´s Stamp Gang
Bling:      Prima e-line
              ICA home
              Vicoria´s desing house
              Pyhobby
Flowers: Pyhobby
Sprays:   Magnolia
Metal:    Pyhobby
Lace:     Pyobby


I hope you´ll like it and if you want to see how it all came together click Here
Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment