Tuesday, May 13, 2014

"Home Sweet Home"

I think that you all know by now that I am a big Live with prima fan and today´s project is inspired by Frank Garcia´s Tresors De La Mer class. I just love the idea of altered sea shells. So I took a small frame, painted it white, distressed it and went to town with my glue-gun.
 The roses are lavender pearl (you can see how to make them Here ) and the shells are painted with a white acrylic paint and then sprayed with blue and pink mists.
 Book-pages, tyll, lace, roses, shells and pearl = Shabby Chic. So to balance it out I took a metal piece and made the title in my dymo, this contrast will make more interest.
 The pearls are from Panduro and I took the white and the light pink ones. The tiny roses, I left the greens on just so that not everything is white and lilac.
 I just love how the shells turned out! I hope you all like it, and watch Live with Prima!

Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment