Thursday, May 8, 2014

Magnolia, lace and pink

Is there any better way to start of the weekend then with Magnolia, lace and pink? I though not ;)
So this card should fit the bill so you can take and look at it and the video Here while I´m at a leader camp. Yes Leader camp and I will tell you all about it... when I have been there.

Back to this card that has everything you´ll need; pink, lace, doily, pearls and book-pages
The papers are from MME´s "Lost & Found" 6*6 pads; "Blush" & "Madison Avenue". The roses are my pink pearl roses, you can see how they are made Here
The book-page roses have a pearl as center end is edged with "Crystal" glitter glue and modeling past
Tilda is colored with distress markers, her dress is "Stormy sky", just love that color.
In the video I talk about how many card challenges-blog there is out there and even if you don´t want to take part, you can just check them out and get ALLOT of inspiration! So the days when you  don´t know what to make look through the blogs and steal  as many ideas as you can!

This card is in the challenges: 

Check then out, I love to surf around to get some inspiration, they are so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment