Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Wednesday Rain

The weather has gone back to the way it usually is... rainy. So sense it has been raining I thought I would take Britta inside so she could dry off and get nice and warm... No! She is so mad and every-time I get near her she stamps and lets me know; She does not want to be inside! So I guess she will go back to live outside... crazy bunny.
This ties is so well with today´s card witch has the theme: "Friendship"

Papers from MME- Lost & Found "Rosy" & "Sunshine"

 This time I just inked the edges of my white flowers with "vintage photo". And to keep on the gold track I took some magnolia gold pistils, metal leaf and some feathers. Well the feathers I took just because.
 I love this metal corners from Pyhobby the just fits on every project!
 "Life gets more fun with good friends"
 Stamp from Crissy Armstrong- Whimst stamps colored with distress markers

I´ll hope you like this card and if you want to see more posts with ex Crissy Armstrong stamps,Britta or maybe Distress Markers click on the tag below
And is you want to see what I do before reading it here? check out my instagram: juliammkallen

Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment