Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Make it easy! "Puppy Love"

Hello guess what day it is.. It´s a Make-It-Easy-Day!! and of course I have I card to show you. This card I made for my friend´s 20th birthday and as you might guess, she loves dogs. The stamp is from whimsy stamp and is called "Puppy Love" and I colored the puppy with my distress markers. The card base is black textured cardstock, all of the papers are mated on it. The papers are prima "introspection" 6x6 pad. When working with a pad it´s very easy to put a card, like this, together because you know all of the papers go together.

So here are the 3 things about this card:
1. papers that goes together
2. black cardstock that ties it all together
3. a super cute stamp colored with a colored that comes again in the paper (in this case; "picked raspberry")

Another thing I did was when mating the stamp, make it in to a Polaroid. So I could wright a message in a white gel pen.

Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment