Saturday, June 14, 2014

Summer-Book

Hello and happy summer!
This week my brother and sister went on their summer break and as the nice sister that I am I thought I would give them a gift.

I wanted to give them something that they can work with and remember their summer. So I thought that a journal would be perfect, they can put photos in, journal, draw and well what ever really. (Here you can see me working on mine...)

So I got 3 book, (I think they are 7*7), 3 sheets of letter, brads and allot of papers from my stack.

I´t took some time to put them together and I´m just now finishing my book so that I´m on time. My brother and sisters books comes with a little package witch has, double-sided tape, brads that match the letter and pearls & bling.
 I have a video up so you can see more of the books and I think I will make a video so you can see how I´ve made mine.
The way I have planed to use mine is like a journal, a entry every day, where I can make simple layouts and paint. I just have to say it´s a good thing that this book has that elastic band around them...

I hope you like it and check out the video HERE

Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment