Tuesday, July 29, 2014

My brain is of on vacation

I can´t believe that it´s been a week sens my last post! My brain is so in summer mod and there is nothing I can do about it.Well it´s not all true, we have had some problem with our internet connection one of the many perks of living out in nowhere ;)

But last week the puppies came, 4 boys and 3 girls and after that everything has been around them. How ever they are all perfectly healthy and gaining wight like crazy, just like they should be doing.
 So here is some photos direct from my phone, no editing just like this post...

Kerstin with her puppies that all has names after currency; Florin, Dollar, Rubel, Peso, Penny, Lira & Leone.  
 So the last few weeks has been amazing weather! Sun almost every day and really hot, so I have spent the days painting with my distress markers. Loving the result you get with the markers and the colors are so pretty.
 Here is Florin, sleeping on his back. I sat like this for 15 min before he moved so I with good conscience could put him down.
 So right now it´s about midnight and I have just got home from fishing with my dad and brother. We didn´t catch anything but we had a really nice time testing dads new electric engine! (for you how are not fishing enthusiasts, the electric engine is really quiet so it´s nice to have when fishing)

I have allot of projects to share with you the up coming week, let´s just hope my brain is back from vacation by then ;)

Love Julia


No comments:

Post a Comment