Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Rambo- layout

Good Evening to you all!
(well it´s really more like night...) Today I have been at my aunts summerhouse with my little brother. I really like it there with the pool and bad internet. She has worked so hard re-doing the little house and now it´s coming together so prettily!

So that is when I´m sitting in bed at night writhing this and uploading a *new video*.

But you want to see the layout that I made with Christmas papers! and here it is:
 I really wanted a soft shabby chic layout with more black contrast (like the washi-tape and dymo label) I did get a bit frustrated when the distress ink started to bleed out on the big spots...
 But over all I like it, is not very denominational and not so many embellishments, but maybe that is the reason why
Rambo was my Valentin last year: 14 February 2013



Paper: Sweet Christmas (English link)
Decor:
           Rhonna Design app
           Dymo
           Distress ink- "Black soot"
           Bling 
           Black lace washitape
           Date-stamp (Swedish link)
           Horseshoe ribbo
           Flair Button  

More projects with the "Sweet Christmas"-pad:
I hope you like the layout and the video and if you want  me to make this material lists? 

Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment