Thursday, July 10, 2014

The bloom-girl Joy part 1

Hello all lovely people!

Today I have 2 pieces to show you! The first one is a art-journal page and the other is a card. Kristinas scrapbooking is selling out the Bloom-Girl stamps and sens I was going to pick up a few new distress marker I saw my chance to get my hands on one of them! I pick Joy, she is just so beautiful!

So in normal order I just had to play with her and my new markers ("seedless perserves", "ripe persimmon", "squeezed lemonade" & "mustard seed") So I thought I would show you what I did!

So starting with the art-journal page:
I wanted a really fun page with allot of colors and a water color feel
 Skin & hair: "tea dye" & "walnut stain". Eyes: "peacock feathers" Flowers: "ripe persimmon" Berries: "seedless preserves" Leafs: "peeled paint" In the centers of the flower I painted with gold

 The background is distress markers, white paint, gold paint and chunky embossing powder.
 On all of the berries and the purple heart, I went over them with a glittery nailpolish.
 The title is partly hand written and partly is from Rhonna design



 Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment