Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Project Life w 32

                                                   Here is the video!


Hello and happy Tuesday!

Today I have the week 32 spread to show you. This is the week I got my PL stuff so now I´m in phase ;)

 On the right side I used mostly my "mini-kit Blush" As you can see I really liked getting the PL stuff and working on the mini album. (for my mom, filled with puppy photos)
 On the left side I mixed my Blush-kit with Maggie Holmes core kit. And about here my camera cut off...

The fist card is just a 4x6 with a photo.
Second card is just a photo, label cut out of the Blush-kit with the week number.
The 3x4 first card in on a Blush-kit card and a dymo label.
Second is a Maggie Holmes with date stamp and a wooden heart with gold.
Card 3 is a photo of Penny and Florin.
Last 3x4 card is a Maggie Holmes jounaling card and a arrow from the Blush-kit.
The bottom 4x6 on the left side is a photo mounted on a Blush-kit card, with same arrows as on the left side and a cut out label. The 4x6 card in the right pocket is a old Prima packaging that I just love! It´s so cute the the doilys, the only thing is that next week I have to think about it when I plan the page.

I hope you liked this post, I tried to fill in as much as I could now when my camera didn´t...

See you next Tuesday for week 33

Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment