Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Project Life week 34

                                                        *Process video!*

Hello happy Tuesday everybody! I hope you have had a great weekend and feel ready to take on this week.
I thought, sens it´s Tuesday, I´d sheer my project life week 34 with you.

So here is my process for right now. One layout for MY week and one layout for the puppies. I want to have them in my album (I´m making a mini PL album for my mom) but I don´t want to have them in MY week. I want their pages so all of the focus is on them.
 So here is my week 34. As you can see I mix black & white with color, corner with rounded edges and "pretty" photos with Iphone photos. I´m just happy I´m getting it in the album.

I keeped it rather clean, just washi-tape, letter sticker and resins/ wood veneers.
 The PL cards I used are from DIY value Kit and the 4x6 are from my own Blush mini kit
 Same thought with the puppies week 5 page. Here are all the cards from the DIY value kit and then some letter stickers and Studio Calico wood veneers.

 This photos I desaturated quite allot. This room is pine and that gets really orange on camera (depending on what time it is) so to not get this page be all orange that is what i did.

I hope you liked this spread and have a great week and see you next Tuesday for week 35!

Love Julia


No comments:

Post a Comment