Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Project Life week 35

Hello and happy Tuesday!

I have a new project life process video to show you but it´s only "my" week and not the puppies. My camera shot of during the puppy part BUT I do have photos!


Week 35 look like this.
I have started to see a pattern in ow I do my week, 3 4x6 and one of them is of the sky/ nature. 2 3x4 and a mix of color and black and white.  Now the card I have is (4x6) wood grain from yours truly, the first 3x4 is from My Mind´s Eye- Blush and I made it a while back. It has a poem made out of words from an old book that I cut out and put into a "poem". The seconed is from Becky Higgins DIY kit.
 I really like this page, the colors and the studio Calico wood hearts! The hearts and arrows and the letter stickers from Panduro is my go to stuff. I have made several weeks with just that.

For the puppy page I tried something different... More color and just more stuff. The title card I made on water color paper with Gelatos and gold spray. I then stamped the week, added washi-tape and journaled. The gold studio Calico heart just had to finish it. I used the purple letter stickers on this page with arrow and cold flowers.

 In the end I like this page but not crazy for it. I think it´s the second 3x4 card with the cold resin flowers and the washi-tape. It just doesn´t look good. I´m seriously thinking about changing out that card...
This was my week 35 and I have already started on week 36! Now I love Mondays and Tusedays because that is my project life days! Now have a great week and I hope to see you all of Friday for part 4 of project Wilna!
Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment