Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Project Life Week 36

Hello! We are going in to September here is my first week:



This week I decided to just go with my "routine" (The DIY kit from Becky Higgins and black letter stickers from Panduro) I had allot of journaling for this week so I picked the cards with wood-grain. I really like this page and it only have ONE embellishment, the golden Studio Calico heart.

Like I said I had allot of journaling so I tried this pocket from Simple Stories- Sn@p. 
In the pocket I have a journaling-card and underneath is another photo. (you can hear my rambelling about this in the process video ;)

So that was the main page (design A) but I also wanted to 3 4x6 vertical photos from the No Limit street art. So I took a design D and cut of the first row. Then I just took my mini stapler and put them in the top & bottom corners. Not so fancy but it works.



 And of course when I got to the puppy-part the light was way to bad! But here it is. This is a page protector from Simple Stories so I don´t know what it´s called but I like that it´s like the trusted Design A but a bit different. On this page I didn´have as much journaling and I wanted to try something new. So I took the DIY-cards that had butterflies! I know I´m so wild!

Maybe next week I´ll try some new cards
have a great week
Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment