Friday, September 5, 2014

Project Wilna part 3- I love to create

                                                  *Process video!*




Hello and happy Friday to you all! I have a new layout that was inspired by Wilna.
I love how light and fun this layout is. using 6x6 paper in a new way and creating that lightness between papers and photo with those butterflies. So what I take with me is the the layout as a hole the colors I will change and do something different for the transition.

Here is her process video check it out and if you already have; let´s get in to it!







So the papers that I went with is from Crate Paper and it´s the Best Of 180 papers. I took 6 Maggie Holmes papers and cut them down to 6x6 and the rest to 6x2,5.  The white cardstock I mated on this grey zebra stripped paper from the same pad. (don´t know from witch collection)
 I wanted this to be really light and fun so I took 3 super tiny doilys, wrinkled them up and sicked them down with pearl brads. The butterflies I cut out by hand and not very good... But some sequins makes everything better!
 The vellum lable is from Crate Paper- Notes & Things Ephemera pack  and I just wrote my name and on the stripes below I printed from my computer things I love to do. I took a font that looks like a old typewriter and  them colored in grey. I think black would have been to much.
 This layout don´t have allot of dimension but distressing the edges makes a huge differences! I would love to have sewed it down but my sewing machine has taking a break and will not wake up... If you catch my drift...
 I´m so happy with this "flowers" the doilys are light, airy and so me!
 It wouldn´t be a Wilna page without paint splatter, here I took a light pink and a rich teal that matches the rose-steams in the 6x6 paper.

I so love the page and I hope yo like it too! Don´t forget to check out the process videos (all videos in the Project Wilna series are HERE)
I hope that you´ll have a great weekend and to see you next Friday for part 5!

Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment