Thursday, September 25, 2014

Right Now

Hello and happy Friday!

I have another layout today as part of "puppy-week". Tomorrow Florin will go to his new home and on Sunday it´s Peso´s turn. But for now they are all asleep so I wright with speed!

So on this layout I started with the photo (it´s Rubel, Peso + frog and I going to drive my little brother to school on morning) I matted it on vellum and then two papers from the 6x6 Portobello Road from the lost & Found by My Mind´s eye. That and the 6 x 12 piece in the right side are the only papers.
 This layout I wanted to be fun and playful. The blue drops are from a mixed mist and the sequins in different whites. It adds to the playfulness and feels free.
 The chipboard are from American Crafts and I got it just for the reason that I never buy chipboard shapes and i wanted to try it. Well I think they are nice and the jar with hearts are really cute but I don´t think I´ll but this pack again, maybe from another brand.
 On several of the pieces I added glossy accents, and not very neat. I did add some enamel dots in pink, white and orange just to have some red-thread in this layout.

In all honesty if I would do this again it would look allot more... different. More pulled together and less all over the place. But I love that photo and the story, apart from the title. And Hey, it´s not the prettiest but in all the chaos it captures that morning. 

Love Julia 

No comments:

Post a Comment