Thursday, October 9, 2014

3 puppies- layout process video

 Hello Thursday!
Todays layout is made with the same papers as I used for Project Life w 39 . I have said before that I wanted to challenge myself in Project life and not only use the same "DIY-Shop" but to try different things. So far I have used the Maggie Holmes "Flea Market" and Teresa Collins "Life Emporium" 6x6 pad.

So for this week I decided to take this beautiful paper pack from We R- "Indian Summer".





I started with a photo from the week that didn´t make it in to the album. I made it black & white so that I could use any color I wanted without thinking of it going against the papers.  I also wanted to use more tiny embellishments, like the reins and wood veneers.
 I used a old pen-nip for writing with a liquid acrylic ink.  The type looks so different depending on what pen you use and using an old pen is not just fun but visually interesting.
 I wanted allot of layers on this layout with allot of colors and patterns. This mustered yellow and teal is so amazingly perfect but it won´t be too much sens the black and grey keep up the contrast.  The quot is a PL card from the "Good Times" value pack.
 I used some stickers from the pack together with with some gold resin/ heart, wood veneer and enamel dots. The gold goes so well with this colors and especially the teal backgrounder.
 The finishing touch has to be some black ink splatter. I use liquid acrylic and I love how fast it dries.

I hope that you liked this layout and video, have a great weekend and see you on Tuesday!
Love Julia 

No comments:

Post a Comment