Saturday, October 4, 2014

Live A Little More- Layout


Hello
I have a new process video to sheer with you and sense I don´t have "project" for now I thought that I would try to combine Project Life and Scrapbooking. You know that I try to find new things for each week of Project Life so now what ever I do then I´ll try to make a layout with the same products. This week I used the 6x6 pad from Teresa Collins "Life Emporium" and the 2 sticker sheets.

So when I ordered this pad I just thought how pretty it was but then I always have a hard time making a 12x12 layout out if 6x6 papers. How do you do it with out it looking like you "only" had 6x6 papers? Well I think for me it came down to two things: 1 start of on a white cardstock and 2, layers. YouTube is an amazing thing and you can find so much inspiration there, I love watching Ashley Laura she has the hole layering thing down!

So I started with a white background and distress inks in "tattered rose" and "pumice stone" this colors goes great with the "life emporium" line.
 I then started to layer the different papers and stickers. The gold doily, black letters, sequins and wood veneers are the only things not from the line.
 I used with nail polish instead of enamel dots or ink, just love the effect and so perfect with the sequins.
I hope you liked this layout and process video even though it came up a bit late. On Tuesday the next week of Project Life will be up and a product
Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment