Thursday, October 23, 2014

Pretty Girl- layout

Hey Pretty Girl!

This layout I wanted to try something different, combining to really different lines; Prima "Epiphany" and Crate paper "Note & Things". I wanted to use the ephemera pack, I think it´s fun but haven´t used it as much as I wanted. So on this layout I used a big part of it. (well not really, that pack is stuffed!)

 I picked pink, mint and orange this way the layout still look cohesive even though I use allot of different bits and pieces. On the right side I took a 4x6 ATC from the "Epiphany" and the title is the lovely gold letter from Thickers.
 I brushed the edges with a mix of "vintage photo" and "pumice stone" (I used the same dobber with different ink, what can I say... I like to live dangerous )

 Some black lace and gold dotted washi tape is just what the doctor ordered. Not to peak of some health ink splatter...

So in conclusion, don´t hesitate to mix different lines and brands, for when you do that the layout will be so much more interesting!
Have a great weekend, now it´s time for a walk with my pretty girl
Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment