Friday, October 17, 2014

Wiola- layout

Hej!
It´s finally Friday! I have the second layout made from this weeks kit. I fall head over heal in love with the two papers from Basic Grey "Wisteria" and for this layout I had to make them the focal point. 


 I love the cool colors of the white, blue, purple and black. The black I think is a very important part to bring contrast to the page, so that it not just flat. The black quote card is from "Good Times" value pack and the frame is something I made and I had to add a heart brad.
 The title is made with tiny wood letters from Studio Calico together with a wood heart. This page is build in a grid and to bring balance I wanted something soft and what better then a ity-bity doily?
 I wanted quiet allot of journaling but didn´t want to add anything more. So I journaled on the photo, that has allot of white space.
 As a finishing touch a added ink drops and teal sequins. The teal adds some warmth and also some glossy accents dots just for the fun of it.
 I hope you like this and the video
have a amazing weekend and I hope to see you on Tuesday
Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment