Friday, November 14, 2014

Art journal page: finger flowers

Have you had a bad day? The best way to cheer up in painting with your fingers! It´s a proven fact!

In this part of the world November i just another word for grey and rain witch makes me long for summer, the sun and flowers. One of my all time favorite flowers is the hydrangea, one flowers with so many colors. So I started a page in my story art journal. 
 White background and word-stencil with modelingpast made it so easy to start dabbing paint with the fingers.
 I used turquoise and green for the leafs and turquoise, white, light pink and magenta for the flowers. I love this combinations and sens I never dried the flower the colors blended beautifully. 
 I then sprayed the spread with a pink glimmer spray, to pull out the colors and it also the text-background to stand out. And bye the way, when is a pink spray ever wrong?!
Now Have a great weekend and have some fun with finger-painting!

Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment