Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Art storybook- Frost

I haven´t scraped allot in a while, but I have spent allot of time in my storybook. If you follow me on instagram you have seen some wip and pages. Today I thought I would show you how I did one of my favorite pages; Frost

Whit this page I wanted a winter feel with snowflakes but with an unexpected color. I would never have picked flesh but I did and I like it.
 This is a very easy page, paint, stencil and some messiness.
 Stencils don´t have to be expensive and made out of fancy plastic. I saved the scrap from when I die cuted the snowflakes and now I can use it as a stencil, spraying and modeling past.
 Lindy´s Stamp gang truly makes amazing sprays that drays like watercolor and the shine! This peacock-color is my favorite and is perfect for this page.
 White lifts. That is a thruth so on this page I used 3 different, paint, modeling past and a pearlesent have body paint. I only used my finger and dragged it across the page. This lights up but doesn´t hide the other layers.
 Contrast... = black ink. Yes I love my liquid black acrylic ink I needed some contrast and what better way then ink splatter?

No comments:

Post a Comment