Thursday, November 20, 2014

I Skogen

Hello! I think there is no secret that I have a little crush on Maggie Holmes! I just got some stuff yesterday from the "Open Book" and LOVE! But today Is not about that, it´s about what you can find on her blog. A few day ago she posted a list for vintage ephemera with fall theme. So I printed out an A4 and made a layout...

 The photo is from a walk in the woods and I wanted to keep that feeling in the layout. For me the woods is magic and I wanted to keep that. The background is distress ink and mist and mounted on a forest green paper from Inkado. I layered the printed pieces with difftrenet odds and ends that I found on my desk.
 To get that magic feel I sprayed with gold very slowly, this way you get the drops = magic.
I love the end result, is really feels like the woods, I hope you liked the process video and that you could understand what I was saying...
Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment