Thursday, January 29, 2015

love you- process video

Hello!

I had a photo from last week that didn´t fit in project life but I really like it so I made a layout.
This layout is of me and my brother and that I really love him. I´m 11 years older so I have been part in rising him and now he is 11 and I can see what an amazing young man he is turning in to.


 I wanted a snowy feel without it getting too cold. The striped paper is from "Open Book" and the snowflake on I have done with "Tattered Angles" glimmer screens and distress ink in "weathered wood".
 The layers are stitched down with white thread and the bits and pieces are from the "Open Book".
 The pearl swirl are to add to the snow effect and the bird brad are from"Panduro". 
 I´m so happy with how the snowflake paper turned out even though it was a real pain to do...

Love Julia


No comments:

Post a Comment