Saturday, January 10, 2015

Week 1

Hello!

It´s 2015 and I don´t think I made a post or video for December... Well for you that missed me; I missed you too! The truth is that I´m struggling with a sickness that I just found out that I had. I don´t know what it´s called in English but it´s very hard to live with and now when the weather is changing to the cooler, it´s even harder. My hole body is in pains and my head is not working right, on top of that I have a cold that just won´t leave...

But engouh of whining, now you know and if I don´t post new videos every week you know why. But today I have a video for you!


Here is my 2015 title page, I didn´t do one for 2014 sens I started in the middle of the year so I really wanted to make one for this year. I think you can tell that I love the "Open Book" collection by Maggie Holmes and I just had to add some gold



For week one witch was like half 2014 and half 2015 I ofcorse had to have some photo from new years and fireworks. Ever year we go to friends of the family and hey have a theme for how to dress, This year it was "Fancy" so we put on our fancy cloths and green bow-ties.  
For this page I used the same "Open Book" and some black glitter thicker.


I hope that you like it even though the photos are really bad, the perks of living in Sweden... No light in the winters...

Anyways, have a great weekend!
Love Julia

























No comments:

Post a Comment