Thursday, February 19, 2015

Musik- week 6

Hello!

I have a layout to share with you all. I decided to do a 12*12 layout for week 6 instead of a project life page, mostly because week 6 was pretty uneventful and I also really wanted to do this layout!

This layout is about how much I love music and the last couple of weeks I have listen allot on older jazz inperticular to Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong. I love the music them make together and it truly makes my heart happy to listen to it.
 I had a clear idea of what my finished page should look like, allot of color but also allot of white space. The colors I wanted was pink, orange and red but in a watercolor them so that they flow together. Witch I did in the backgrond this my super cheap kids-watercolor-pallet.  

 The photo is just fond on google and I love that it´s black and white and the energy in the photo.
 The title, Musik, (Swedish for Music) is typed with my favorite thickers, "Sentiment"
 Yes, allot of of the papers and decorations are from Maggie Holmes, "Open Book", but why not?
 The "love" is a printable from Becky Higgins that I cut put and I love how it worked with the photo.

Love Julia


No comments:

Post a Comment