Friday, March 6, 2015

Art Journal: Life is blue

Hello!

So today I made this art journal page to all of you! I have had comments about my other pages and that some feel that they want the look but can´t paint (rubbish!) So I thought I´d share with you a super easy way to get that look!


 Now I did this page really plain so that you could really she the reindeer but of course you can keep building. I started with a napkin that I painted over, this way I have a guide to help me with the "hard" part.
 When I was happy with how he looked I took a lighter color and added highlights without trying to blend them. This was you get that painterly-implosive look
 The last thing I did was to add stamping "randomly" (of course it´s not random but you get the drift) in black to bump up the contrast.

I hope you liked this quick tip and give it a try. Have a great weekend And I hope to see you all soon!

Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment