Monday, March 30, 2015

Project Life week 13

Hello!

For this week of Project Life I really wanted to try to get a calm and soft page.


I printed my photos from the "Collect" app, giving the photos a white frame and journaling. Just this made the page allot more calmness. Adding the colors from the Teresa Collins- Life Emporium just underlined that softness without it getting too girly. The colors in the papers went to well with the colors in the photo and together it´s very harmonious. 
 Now let´s just take a moment to appreciate this Thickers- Sentiment
 So cute she is, miss Wiola. The 4*6 paper with the white flowers are one of my faverots from the collection and I just left it as is. I really like how it looks, letting to just be a 4*6 with a pretty pattern. 
 The one thing that I´m not overly found of is this card but I still let it be... Well maybe I´ll go in and change it later X)
Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment