Monday, April 13, 2015

Project Life week 15

Hello!

This week I got my order from HoneyBunny and I was so inspired by the stuff that I had to use it for the weeks project life!


 I´m so  surprised that I love this title card! I don´t normally like this peach color but here you see the power of color combinations. Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party is to cute! I used my flower punch trough out the page as interest and here I put some glitter tape under. Love it! The thicker are Dear Lizzy too, Treasure in vanilla and there is like a news print under and sugar on top.
 I did my journaling in the PL app (so I could use the emojis) and the I added a sn@p pocket. In the pocket I did a 4*6 page about my brothers 12th birtday, like a super mini layout.
 Not allot of embelishments on this two I used the paper, a punch and some glitter tape. The trick is to layer tightly. 
 I´m a big fan the the sn@p line but come on! the 2*12 is not really 2*12! So I sew it shut, if not it will just keep falling out. But if you don´t have or use a sewing maching just use a stapler 

Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment