Friday, May 1, 2015

Project Cheval Part 2- Forget Mej Ej

Hello!

I´m back with a Project Cheval layout. I really love doing this layouts, spending time with him and working with my "kit". Now as you can see in the intro I didn´t pick a big kit, but it´s great as an starting point. The Kiss Kiss chipboard and the Dear Lizzy Thickers are elements that i use on almost every page. In later layouts you´ll see me using different brands and collections but my goal for this album is to have fun and to have something to remember Cheval.

Soft, neutral and fresh. That was what I wanted for this and I really wanted a big part of that floral paper from Magnolia. The title is even based on that paper and I love how the soft blue helps the photo.
 There is not much on this layout but I love this heart banner from the chipboard pack. It adds just that extra but it´s still neutral so it goes so well with my other colors. 
 All of the colors are so... nice and to humph up the contrast I used the tiny letters from Tim Holtz and a black washi tape. I love the softness of this layout but adding just a touch black makes it so much more interesting.  

love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment