Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Hello, project Cheval

Hello
Project Cheval, my attempt to do a 12*12 album just about how much I miss my old ponny. Well here is another layout. The album is actually coming together it´s just my lack of inspiration and love for my blog that hinders you from seeing it... How ever I´m here today to share the layout Hello and the process video for it
On this layout I started with a sand colored cardstock and some white paint through a Heidi Swapp stencil. I wanted a calm page but with allot of pattern, sound very logical right. 
 But by only having the pattern as a mat to this photo i work, well that and the fact that this photo is very calm and hardly as any colors. So that the papers and the photo doesn´t competes whit each other. The papers I used are from a Dear Lizzy 6*6 pad "Polka Dot Party"

There is not allot of embellishments on this page, just a few chipboard pieces from Crate Paper "Craft Market" and some word stickers from Maggie Holmes Confetti. 

 I really like how this page came together even though I can see some thing I would like to have done differently, like the price-ribbon... But on the hole I like it and now I want to get more sand colored cardstock!

Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment