Saturday, August 22, 2015

Försten 12x12 scrapbook process

I´m loving pillaging my stash, not constantly thinking I wanting to save this or that. Paper pad-cover, sticker bakers and scraps are flying n to my trashcan! As am uploading this video I´m putting together a kit of B&W and mint!! So fun! But that is not done so let´s check out this B&W layout whit blues...

Here I stated whit a collage I made here of our dogs that goes running like crazy... I made it B&W and wanted most of the papers to be that to and then add a another color in the embellishments.
 The color I picked was a blue and then in different shades. (and gold) (because I can´t control myself) As you might see allot of the die-cuts (all) are from Maggie Holmes "Open Book" . Two of the papers are from that same collection, the bold strip and the glasses. The chalkboard and polka-dot are from Dear Lizzy "Polka dot party"

 The tile was my big thing here. I changed it and then again. This puffy stickers are from Heidi Swapp in navy and I think they have a very fun color but it just didn´t work. So at first I darkened them whit a grey ink pad but didn´t like it. At last I just took white acrylic ink and painted the top of them. The title is not as bold as I would have wanted it but I love the blue sides.
Can we just take a moment to check out how funny Wiola is looking! She is coming here on the left side and I have never seen here look so... unattractive...



Love Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment